Our Services > FAQ
How do I stop payment on a check that has been issued or I have written?
Becauseof the time-sensitive nature of stop-payment requests, we strongly recommend that you call our Customer Service Hotline at 150-1899-9090 and provide them with the check number, the check amount and the name of the payee as soon aspossible.
- How to open account?
- How do I stop payment on a check that has been issued or I have written?
- How can I request changes of my personal information including address, email address and so on?
- What happens if I forget my passwords?
- What if I have problems with connecting to Trading System?
- How to deposit?
- How can I close my account?
- Leveraged foreign exchange Margin policy
- Regulation for Hong Kong Equities Trading
- LME Carry Trade